In order to ensure its electrical safety:
- Do not touch the wires that hang or lie on the ground. Remember that it is mortally dangerous not only to touch but also to approach 8 meters closer to the wire that lies on the ground;
- Do not climb on the roofs of buildings where near wires are transmitted;
- Do not equip them with parking or burn the fire;
- do not expose the wire lines and other objects to the cables; Do not allow children to play directly under the air lines and near the substations;
- do not run under the air "kites".
- do not touch the metallic braces of the TL and TV antennas, which, as a result of damage to the PLL wires, can be tight;
- Beware of accidental approach to the wires of the power lines during the execution of works under the submarine: construction of buildings and buildings, loading and unloading works, storage of materials and others;
- Remember that inappropriate installation of radio, teleantheny, carrying out of various works near air lines with approaching metal parts of the PL causes electric trauma; - Unauthorized work in electrical installations that you do not own, independent connection to the power grid usually causes electric trauma;
- Do not allow the installation of new or repairing existing electrical installations of unskilled persons. Careless repairs can cause injury to people who use these electrical equipment;
- portable power tool - a source of increased danger. Before using the power tool, examine the requirements of the Safety Rules and the operating instructions from the manufacturer;
- household electrical appliances, portable fixtures intended for use only in premises with floors that do not conduct electric current;
- Do not touch the power supply of the house in any way. Do not use even insulated leads in unintended buildings, as ropes for hanging, drying clothes, and others.
Remember! Most accidents occur in the manufacture and use of self-made extensions and electrical appliances.
When using electricity in everyday life:
- Do not use self-made "bugs" to protect the wiring from short circuits, use certified fuses;
- faulty electrical appliances, isolation of wiring and switches - a constant source of injuries and accidents;
- do not repair the electrical appliances without disconnecting them from the mains, do not carry out work in electrical installations independently. Repair work must be carried out by specialists.
- to clean the lighting equipment, lamps, portable fixtures from dust and dirt, it is necessary to shut them off the network;
- Use plugs for connecting the appliance to the mains. No connection of bare ends of wires is allowed;
- When washing with a washing machine, do not touch it with wet hands;
- Take measures to exclude children's access to electrical appliances.
Open sockets are better equipped with special stubs.
In order to avoid the occurrence of electrical injuries, it is necessary to know the following rules of electrical safety and to adhere to them:
• Use in wet rooms with portable lamps and electrical appliances with a voltage not exceeding 36 V;
• Do not touch the wires that are hanging or on the ground (it is also deadly to approach them at a distance of more than 8 meters);
• Do not fill with water from the water tap the dishes, coffee makers, switched on to the mains power supply, as simultaneously touching the appliance and the tap of the appliance, the person can be damaged by electric current;
• Do not replace the electric lamps without switching them off, do not wipe with a damp cloth electric wires, plug sockets, switches, other electrical appliances, switched on to the power grid;
• Do not carry the electric appliances on the yard, because in the event of damage to the insulation, a person standing on the ground and touching any metal part of such an instrument can get an electric shock;
• Do not climb the roofs of buildings, do not climb trees, near which there are air lines, do not try for any purpose to penetrate that transformer substation, do not attempt to repair the breaks of wires independently;
• Do not touch the electrical cables of the door, window frames, do not fasten them on the nails, do not paint and do not whiten, in order to avoid damage and premature drying of insulation of electric wires. This leads to fires, and in contact with people to accidents;
• Do not allow children to play under air lines and near electrical equipment, explain them the danger of such behavior;
• Do not allow children to play with sockets;
• Do not hang things on wires, switches and sockets;
• It is necessary to know that household electrical appliances (kettles, irons, electric stoves, etc.), as well as portable lamps (floor lamps, table lamps) with a voltage of 220 V, are intended for use in premises with non-conducting electric floors.
WARNING!!!! If a person falls under stress, do not touch it with her hands, and quickly shut off the electrical installation (switch, knob, or cut wire with an ax, shovel with a dry wooden handle), drag the victim away from the body for dry clothes. After that, you must immediately begin to provide first aid (artificial respiration, stop blood, put a tire) and call a doctor! Contrary to popular belief, it is forbidden to bury the victim in the land, as these actions will not benefit, it can only lead to the death of the victim. Be careful and cautious!
Use with damaged isolation of electrical equipment connected to the electrical system, in the open air, can cause electric shock, as the LAND - ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT LETTER!